Monday, February 8, 2016

G A L E N T I N E S D A Y



                

Over the weekend, I hosted a Galentine's Day Party at my house with my sisters & gal pals from church. We shared laughs, yummy treats, spent the night making Valentine's Day cards for our loved ones and taking lots of photos on my Instagram fiji mini! 

I am aware that Valentine's Day is over commercialized, actually, pretty much every holiday is! But I just can't help but to fall right in and celebrate. I love reasons to celebrate, get dressed up and make my home all pretty! I am such a girl and I love it! My aim is to always keep Christ at the center and come together with those that I love. 

Valentine's Day is fast approaching, what do you ladies have planned? My husband and I love to stay in and avoid all the commotion. We decided to take turns on who gets to plan Valentine's Day and this year its my husbands turn! 

Whether you have plans or not, just remember that you are lovedRomans 5:8 - "But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." There is no better Valentine than my first love, Jesus. God IS love, so as long as we have Him, we have all that we need. 

Hope you all have a blessed and productive week! 

Love, 
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment