Monday, October 24, 2016

A F A L L M A T E R N I T Y S H O O T

                  

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

How amazing and beautiful are these photos that our long time friend and photographer Antonio Burruel took?! I love each and everyone! Not only was he fun and easy to work with, but his overall presence was very comforting and assuring. As you all have seen, Carlos and I are no strangers to photo shoots haha but  every time is like the first time. We can't seem to get over the camera shyness yet. These photos were taken at Oak Glen in Yuciapa, CA near an apple farm. In order to get a variety of background looks, we all agreed  and had to walk and hike a bit to get a variety of locations throughout the shoot. Let me tell you, not only was I almost seven months pregnant when these were taken, but I was fighting a nasty cold and had severe body ache. Thankfully, you couldn't tell in the photos and it was all worth it! I hope you love them as much as we did, I can't wait to share these photos with Melody someday. Thanks again to our amazing photographer friend Antonio. You can see more of his stuff on instagram @antonioprophoto.

Love,
Mr. and Mrs. M

No comments:

Post a Comment