Tuesday, May 12, 2015

DIY WALL DECOR

 
Its Friday ladies! Incase you have some free time this weekend and would like to add a lil somethin' somethin' to that plain white wall in your home, here's a cute and inexpensive DIY! You will need: spoons, cardboard, scissors, spray paint (your chose of color), glue & glue gun and any size mirror you'd like!

 

Once you gather all your materials, you will then need to cut & trace your cardboard and snap your spoons (I had my strong handsome husband help me with that part, thank you my love!) Begin by gluing the spoons from the outside in, and when you finally get all the spoons glued on, its time to spray! Hold off on gluing the mirror until once the spray paint has dried.

 

After the paint has dried and the mirror has been glued, you will need to create a backing to hang it up (I forgot to take a picture of the back but all I did was create a loop with some twine and glued it).

 

Hope you ladies enjoyed this fun, simple and inexpensive DIY. Please feel free to email me or comment below your questions and share with me your finished pictures! Have a blessed weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment