Friday, April 3, 2015

THE BEAUTY OF SPRING

 
Happy Friday ladies, its time for strappy heels and flowy dresses! Spring has finally started to blossom and I could not be any more anxious and giddy! This time of the year holds many beautiful memories for me including meeting my husband & celebrating his birthday, remembering my bridal shower, and marrying my true love & best friend which now means we get to celebrate our wedding anniversary every spring! Most of all, I love this season for what it represents in my life as a believer in Jesus Christ. “But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). Jesus bore the punishment we deserved, and by His death we are completely forgiven, justified, healed, cleansed, and redeemed!

This weekend we celebrate His great victory, "...The angel said, 'Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified, He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead!" (Mark 16:6). Death could not hold Him, He is risen and HE IS ALIVE! 
 
I pray you all continue to have a wonderful week with eyes focused on Christ and hearts ready to serve Him.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment