1. No one is too young or too old to be used by God. You are always the perfect age.
2. Life is happening right now. Start doing the things you've always wanted to do. Write them down. Make a timeline. Plan & execute.
3. Don't sweat the small stuff. That stuff won’t matter in ten years...most likely even in one year.
4. The things you are passionate about are not random. They are your calling.
5. Life itself is a gift, never forget to thank God for it. Moreover, never forget to make the most of it.
6. Make new traditions and pass them on.
7. Let people know what they mean to you. Show love, grace, appreciation, generosity.
8. Be careful who you surround yourself with. Choose your influences wisely. Life is too short for fake butter, cheese or people.
9. Regularly unplug. Turn your phone off, turn everything off. Calibrate.
10. Spend more time in nature. Taking a walk and admiring the work of the Lord always changes my mood and perspective for the better. Always.
11. Grow. Try hard things. Push the limits of your comfort zone.
12. Be intentional.
13. Make memories. Plan trips, occasions, experiences, gatherings. Take photos. Make home videos. Don't let life go by.
14. Be open to change, especially when it comes to people in your life. People come and go. The ones who are meant to stay will stay.
15. Take care of your body. God created it. Jesus died for it. The Holy Spirit lives in it.
16. Show pride in your identity. Your work. Your name. Your house. Where you came from. Everything.
17. Forgive. Show grace. Love hard and remember there is only ONE who is perfect. We all fall short of His glory.
18. Your work matters. No matter how insignificant or unimpressive you believe your work to be, there is value in it. Take pride in what you do and others will too. Commit yourself to a high level of quality work in your occupation, continually learn & improve yourself, and embrace failure as part of the process.
19. You are responsible for your own happiness. Not your spouse/bf/gf. Not your family. Not your friends.
20. You won’t be fully ready for everything in life. But you can be prepared.
21. Live below your means. Don’t get into debt. Save money but remember, you only live once. Don’t be too tight with your money. Have a little fun and enjoy things.
22. You don’t need someone to complete you. You need someone to accept you completely.
23. The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.
24. Love people for who they are not for who they can be or what they can do for you.
25. Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. Please, grow up.xo