Monday, March 16, 2015

Living with Purpose



 

 
Carlos and I love knowing that the Lord is pleased with us and that together we are living a life for Him. Marriage has made us better as individuals and together as one. I have never felt closer to God or to my husband than I do at this very moment. His presence surrounds us everyday and we not only feel it, but see it in all things. Whether it be through material things, spiritual things or physical things, etc. In both our brightest and darkest hours, God has been there working all things together for our good.

I encourage you today and from now on to "seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" (Matthew 6:33). God promises us that if we live a life pleasing to Him, we need not worry! God is with you and HE IS FOR YOU! I am certain that if you seek Him first, everything will fall into place and your life will be better than you ever imagined.

Have a wonderful week!
love always,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment